Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The designer that never wears pants

Whilst I love the rugged, country-hiking styles that are very much in fashion at the moment, the girly-girl side of me is longing for lace, bows, sequins and anything jewelled or frou-frou.  Who more than the Australian  designer that  never wears pants to fulfil my girly-girl side.
For those of you that have never been into an Alannah Hill store ....to say you are missing out would be an understatement.  Its like stepping into the boudoir of Dita Von Tesse!
Anyway, to satisfy my girly side I took a virtual trip (seeing as I'm in the Northern Hemisphere) to Alannah Hill's website to check out her latest collection.  I hope you enjoy the results below as much as I do  :-)
X

Même si j'adore la mode un peu 'campagnarde' du moment, mon côté feminin manque de dentelle, noeuds, paillettes et frou-frou. Qui d'autre que la creatrice australienne qui ne porte jamais de pantalon pour satisfaire mon côté girly ? Pour celles d'entre-vous qui ne sont jamais entrées dans un magazin Alannah Hill -il faut vraiment le faire!  C'est comme entrer dans le boudoir de Dita Von Tesse!
Je suis allée voir la nouvelle collection d'Alannah Hill sur son site (comme je suis maintenant dans l'hemisphere nord).  J'espère que vous aimerez les résultats autant que moi!
Bisous 








Images alannahhill.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment